1/1
Source: BBC
http://brain.sg/article/vaping-nearly-killed-me-says-british-teenager-330820
Brain - Vaping nearly killed me, says British teenager
Key Highlights

Ewan Fisher was connected to an artificial lung to keep him alive after his own lungs failed

Ewan told BBC News e-cigarettes had " basically ruined me " and urged other young people not to vape

Ewan's reaction to vaping was extreme, but what about the rest of us who would not end up with hypersensitivity pneumonitis ?

Tags:
BBC News